Friday, June 28, 2013

By the Tide- FMU 116

Today at The Friday Mash Up, we've got a challenge to get you in the mood for that 4th of July celebration!

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using the "Masking Technique".
  2. Create a project with some "Beach elements".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Beach'y project using Masking"

Well, if you're heading to the beach that is... Wish I was!
I didn't succeed at the mash up. My mojo has been MIA this week... but, the beach part was easy! Well, if you consider a lobster beachy... :-)

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Hello There, By the Tide, Birthday Basics
Ink and Paper: Modern Medley, Cherry Cobbler DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Other: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 7/16" Natural Trim

Make sure you hop over to The Friday Mash Up and check out all the other designers. Hopefully, you will be inspired and link up with us!

Have a great Friday!


  



6 comments:

  1. Love this card and love your style! Your mojo is right on target! Lobsters are definitely beachy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how this turned out, Erica! Very New England-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think a lobster is beachy. Having grown up in New England it reminds me of the clambakes we used to have on the beach! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card came out beautiful,Erica! I love the layers and the splashes of paint.
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute.. Now I'm in the mood for a Low Boil... Yum!!! I really like the color combo you used to create your card , the gingham print is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lobster is totally beachy! You always get the best seafood near the beach. (I live in the Midwest, so the seafood here is rarely fresh or cooked right). What a fun card! I love all the layers and the grunge you added to the text dsp!

    ReplyDelete