Saturday, June 29, 2013

Camera Tag Album

Good morning! I'm stopping by this morning with a quick post to show you these cute little tag albums I made for my downline, The Sweet Stampede!

We had a very successful year and I wanted to thank them with a little goodie. It was a very easy album to make. I used the new Deco Label Framelit and several punches to create the cover. 

This inside is filled with pages made from the Modern Medley DSP and cut with the same die.  


I think my team liked them. :-) If you are interested in being a part of my team, email me or click here! :-)

Wouldn't these make a great favor for a party or a shower? And they really didn't take that long! 

I also want to "toot my horn" just a bit and announce that I found out yesterday that I am a Finalist for the NEXT Artisan Design Team. What an honor to be chose two years in a row! Back in March and April, I once again spent days and days coming up with ten projects to mail in for the contest. I can't wait to show them to you! I am super excited, but also super nervous. I have LOVED every second of being an Artisan this year and am not ready to give it up... I have been challenged beyond my wildest dreams this year and feel like I have grown so much as an artist. Thank you for all your support and inquires as well. You guys are THE BEST!! 



  



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being selected again....well deserved for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to you too Breelin!! I just discovered your blog and am now a follower! Love your style!

      Delete
  2. OMG...Erica, I am so excited for you! See you in a couple of weeks! Save a big hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see you Connie!! I am very excited for both of us!! :-)

      Delete
  3. How exciting! Congrats! Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete