Sunday, June 2, 2013

Chalk Talk and Blog Candy Winner!

Good Monday morning everybody! I'm lovin' this Monday because there are only FOUR MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL! Whoo hoo!! And this teacher is overdue for a BREAK!! :-) I'm also preparing for a big family vacation, so today's card is a very simple one!



Two new colors are used here; Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush. My two new FAVORITE colors. Yummy! The stamp set is a free one I earned called Chalk Talk. It has matching Framelits too! 

I earned it way back in the fall for welcoming a new stamper to my team! Did you know Stampin' Up! offers incentives and freebies all the time to it's demonstrators?  Yep, it's a perk! If you are addicted to SU! like me, you should join my team! You'll NEVER regret it! Email me if you are interested! I'd love to share my story with you. :-)

Now, I am WAY late on announcing my Blog Candy winnerr! I'm so sorry.... I chose at random, and the winner of last week's Artisan Blog Hop Blog Candy for my blog is
Sandy Dixon!!
Sandy, email me your mailing address and I will get you the Mosaic Madness Bundle!  Congrats! 
Thank you to everyone who commented, clicked, followed and pinned on Wednesday!

I'm working very hard to earn the Stampin' Up Incentive Cruise!
 So, this month's Mystery Hostess event is bigger and better!



  



1 comment:

  1. Yah!!!! I won!! Thank you so much for the generouse blog candy. I couldn't get your email link to work so I am leaving my address here. 100 Southwest Drive, Harrisburg, IL 62946.

    ReplyDelete