Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello, Lovely (HSS161)

Good Morning! It's Tuesday and it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments! We've got a beautiful color challenge for you this week. 


I used Hello, Lovely, a new set in the new catalog! I LOVE this set! And, I received it early to create samples for the boards at convention in July. I love the ampersand and have had so much fun playing with it. I also used the Chevron Embossing Folder to create the rustic looking background. I inked it with the Brayer and some Midnight Muse ink. I love the way it came out! Also new here? The oh so yummy Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon. It's a must have!

I hope you will join us this month at HSS! Make sure you hop over and look at the other designers creations and then link up and show us yours! 


I'm working very hard to earn the Stampin' Up Incentive Cruise!
 So, this month's Mystery Hostess event is bigger and better!


  



4 comments:

  1. I love how the big ampersand looks with the classic, scripty words...great combination! And I was inspired by your inked embossed chevron with my card :) Love the way that looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello to you LOVELY LADY!! I love your technique... what can I say, everything about this card is awesome, you achieved what I am to scared to do. Using colors in such a large bold way, one day I will put my big girl panties on and tackle something by you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool technique and LOVE the card. So pretty! Daydream Medallion is a fav of mine right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the brayered chevron background. It's so rustic and is perfect. You've inspired me to try it. Now you've done it. I have to have that stamp set. Great card!

    ReplyDelete