Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hello Summer!!!

Good Morning! It's the last day of school here! Whoo Hoo!! I am so excited to start my summer vacation!

I have a quick card for you today that I made last weekend. I've been wanting to use this banner stamp from Show and Tell 1 for a while. 
Other: Big Shot, Windows Framelits, Very Vintage Designer Buttons

Don't forget to place your order for the June Mystery Hostess! We're approaching $500 already!!

Yesterday, y my SWEET little First graders turned on me at our end of the year party! 22 water balloons all at once!! LOL! It was quite funny afterwards (because if you know me, that's not really my thing!! LOL!) and they thought it was the coolest thing ever that their teacher was soaking wet! (And, it felt good because it was so hot!!) So, I leave you will a silly picture of me with one of my very sweet boys!
 Happy Summer y'all!!!


I'm working very hard to earn the Stampin' Up Incentive Cruise!
 So, this month's Mystery Hostess event is bigger and better!



  



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous as always Erica !! What a fun idea using the acetate sheet from the Quatrefancy DSP ! I know your super busy, but would love you to drop by my blog !! Its my one year blog-o-versary today !! Have a wonderful week !! Cheers

    ReplyDelete