Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hexagons are in the house!

Another stamp set I couldn't wait to get my hands on was the Six Sided Sampler! Finally! We've got Hexagon stamps! And, a matching punch to boot!

I used the very yummy Strawberry Slush and Gumball Green for this card. I love all the different patterns we have on these stamps. 


When the card is closed, you can see the matching Strawberry Slush DSP on the inside. 

Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Ink and Paper: In Color DSP Stack, Strawberry Slush, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Other" Hexagon Punch, Gumball Green satin Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch. 

Tip: You can get the Six Sided Sampler and the Hexagon Punch in a bundle and you save 15%! Clear Mount or Wood Mount!

I used the Chic Sketch Challenge and the colors at Paper Pal Arts. 
Chic Challenges CC-05 Sketch  PrimroseGumballWhite

I'm at Disney World this week!

I'm working very hard to earn the Stampin' Up Incentive Cruise!
 So, this month's Mystery Hostess event is bigger and better!




  



6 comments:

  1. LOVE this !! I had so many must haves that this bundle didn't make the cut !! it will get on my next order though for sure !! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all the hexagons in the Strawberry Slush. The double ribbon trim is adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My stamps are on back order, but I'm playing with the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Erica! I love the new ribbon! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous use of the color challenge! I love all the hexagon prints and the simple sentiment is perfect against the busy background. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete