Monday, June 17, 2013

New Video; Imprting a unique MDS object into an E-Cutter

Hi everybody! I'm back from Disney World and it feels good to get ink on my fingers again! We had a BLAST and I was really sad to leave! I took 1400 photos.. yikes!!!. So, needless to say, you will be seeing tons of Disney scrapbook pages in the coming months. :-) In fact, if you follow me on Facebook, you've seen my first project! An Autograph Photo album that has already been sent to print!
 
 
I was anxious to make a video for yesterday's card. I've gotten lots of emails since I began using an E- Cutter with MDS, so I know you all are curious. So,  I want to show you what I'm doing! Because I am now on summer vacation, I hope to make lots of videos for you!
 
Today's video was created using a free online software. It's my first time using it, so I don't know how to get rid of the "highlighting" yellow circle. hopefully it's not distracting and I will try to get it off for the next one!
 
Here is yesterday's card.
 
The video shows you how to create the lemons!
 
 
 
PLEASE leave me some feedback! I want to know what you want to see and what you are interested in. I also want to hear your questions. Let me know what I can teach you! I'm SUPER excited to create a video series on this!




  



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for making a video, helps so much to see MDS to silhouette. Gotta get one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your videos, I hope to purchase a cutting machine soon and I will need all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! I really need me an e-cutter! Can't decide which brand to purchase. Do you like your silhouette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I had a hard time taking the plunge, but not I can't imagine not having it! I know there are other E-Cutters out there, so make sure you do your homework. But, my vote is for the Cameo! :-)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for this video. I just got my Silhouette a week ago and have only cut a couple of things that were in the library. But I bought it to use with MDS and this video is a great guide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you make it look so easy. I have the Cameo on my Wish List - can't wait for my birthday in September. Do I need any extras or will I get everything I need in the box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi marjorie! you will have everything you need.. to cut jpegs. But, in order to cut SVGs you have to upgrade the software. And that cost $50. :-( So, be prepared for that!

      Delete
  6. Thanks Erica!! These are great videos. Thanks so much. I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete