Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pucker Up!

Omg! I am in LOVE with this stamp set!
How cute is that lemon!? It's from the set called  Crazy, Mixed Up Love. And the other images are equally adorable! 
Crazy, Mixed-Up Love

And, see that chevron?  That's a STAMP!! Yep, you read that right!! It's called Positively Chevron and it's a large background stamp. Yummmmmm! I stamped it with Daffodil Delight ink on Daffodil Delight cardstock. The other paper is Strawberry Slush DSP. (I apparently can't create anything this week without this color. I'm ok with no Regal Rose now that I have this color!! LOVE it!)

Did you notice those lemons? Can you guess how I made them?? Yep, MDS!! I know, right! I stamped them with the Gorgeous Grunge and inked the edges really well. I think they look pretty real!

I plan on doing a video on this, this week! I PROMISE!! I should be returning from Disney today, so give me a couple of days and I will show you how to create a unique image in MDS and then import it to your E-Cutter. It's super simple and really, the possibilities are endless!


Today is the LAST day for my Disney Special!!

I'm working very hard to earn the Stampin' Up Incentive Cruise!
 So, this month's Mystery Hostess event is bigger and better!



  



No comments:

Post a Comment