Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Hodgepodge

Hello everybody! 

First, if you haven't heard, today is the LAST day for Google Reader. If you have not figured out what to do, I recommend heading over to Feedly or Bloglovin and transfer all of your favorite blogs to one of those readers. I prefer Feedly, but it seems lots of people prefer Bloglovin. 
Whatever you decide, make sure you click on my new buttons and follow me on the reader you choose!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

follow us in feedly


I'm sharing with you a card I made a while back... 
It's a CASE from a magazine.  

It was a very involved card as you can see with all the sewing... But, it was fun! I can't even remember which magazine it was... I used lots of Polka Dot Parade DSP as well as Summer Smooches. The stamp is from Pursuit of Happiness, which is retired....

Speaking of retired, I have listed a bunch of stamps on EBAY! Check them out here. 
I will combine shipping if you buy more than one. I didn't specify that in my listings, but of course, I will do that. :-)

Erin and I have been planning the next Stamptastic Event!! We're VERY excited to announce it and we will very soon. Stay tuned! You do NOT want to miss this one!!!

Today is the last day for the Grab your Greetings Promotion! Several awesome sentiment stamp sets are $35 off! Check them out here.

You asked for it, and SU listened! All the NEW COLOR markers are now available individually! Hooray! Check out the item numbers below and get them soon. They are only available for a couple of months!

 ITEM PRICE DESCRIPTION
 130034 $28.95Stampin' Write Marker New Color Kit
Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder
 131899 $3.50Bermuda Bay Stampin' Write Marker
 131265 $3.50Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
 131902 $3.50Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Marker
 131901 $3.50Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker
 131905 $3.50Island Indigo Stampin' Write Marker
 131266 $3.50Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Marker
 131904 $3.50Pool Party Stampin' Write Marker
 131898 $3.50Smoky Slate Stampin' Write Marker
 131900 $3.50Soft Sky Stampin' Write Marker
 131903 $3.50Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Marker

What To Washi Bundle - Digital Download

Want to learn how to use the popular Washi Tape!? Well, Su has created an online class! i have taken this class and can say, I learned a lot! You can just buy the class, or you can buy the bundle which includes the class AND a bundle of Washi tape! Details here:

What To Washi Bundle - Digital Download
134743
$36.95
What to Washi Online Class Only 
134742
$14.95


I've got a new Mystery Hostess event starting tomorrow! Make sur eyou check back! Enjoy your Sunday and STAY COOL!!

  



No comments:

Post a Comment