Monday, June 24, 2013

Tape It and Flower Shop= MOJO!

I've been in a little bit of  a funk lately. It seems everything I make is just plain difficult! I have an idea in my head, but then can NOT get it translated into paper... But, when I made this card, it all fell into place! Love it when my MOJO kicks in.. Too bad it began and ended with this card.. Hopefully it returns soon...


I love black and yellow!! And I love this new set called Tape it. Now you can stamp any color Washi Tape you need! I chose Basic Black! And, the flowers are part of the Flower Shop Bundle. There is a coordinating punch to go with it.. Of Course!! They are stamped in Daffodil Delight. 

Each flower features a Basic Black Designer Button and a Whisper White Twine bow. Lastly, the hello stamp is from Four You. I don't know about you, but I am in awe of the sentiments in the new catalog! There are some awesome sentiments!! I have a hard time deciding which ones to use. Some are clever and some, like this one, are in such cute, fresh fonts! Way to go SU! :-)


For this card, I used the sketch at Cardabilities
And this beautiful inspiration photo ast JUGS



Thanks for stopping by today!!

  



19 comments:

  1. This card is super cute! I love the bold, graphic design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica! Love your card! Yellow is my favorite color=) Love love love color combo!Thank you for playing with Cardabilities! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erica, I love your card and isn't that tape it set the cat;s pajamas. I love it too. Happy stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is a absolutely eye catcher. Love your color combination and your way to use the pattern papers. Thanks for playing along at Cardabilities and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica...Your card did come together beautifully! Now that I have seen that Tape it Set in action...it's next on my list! Thanks for playing with the Girls and I at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the black papers and beautiful flowers !!! Thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love washi tape and cute flowers! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly wonderful card. I was wondering if the Tape It set was as darling and versatile as I imagined, and you showed me "YES" it is. Thanks for sharing your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! Great use of the washi and love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, I love the colors! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I looove this card... Love the use of the tape stamps, the pop of yellow with the patterned flowers... It looks great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Your mojo was definitely working.
    Love the flowers and the washi tape stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this card is adorable, love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this card is adorable, love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing valuable information.The whole blog is very nice found some good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Flowers HungaryYou can now order online and send gifts and flowers to Hungary. Just think of gift and a loved one and we’ll make it happen. A friendly courtesy call to Hungary to schedule the delivery, followed by a professional home delivery and a prompt delivery notification back to you, are just some of the features we offer with every single order.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I my friends I tell you something can you give me answer A floral delivery is a gift that let's you know you're special. If someone took the time to think of you with flowers, make sure you properly maintain the flowers—starting with the stems. Believe it or not, stem maintenance is essential when caring for fresh cut flowers. Here are some stem tips to take into consideration: Some flower stems will release a white sap when they are cut. To prevent the loss of valuable sustenance, submerge the tips of the stems into boiling water, in ice water or into a flame to seal the tips. Plants with thick or woody stems that are hard should be compacted or ripped with a sharp knife. Short stems should be put in a vase with something to help them stand them higher. Place the longest stems in the middle of the arrangement and the shorter ones around the edges. Ethiopia Same Day Flower Delivery

    ReplyDelete