Monday, June 10, 2013

Timeless Talk and Tape It

 I finally had a few minutes over the weekend to play with my new stuff! These two stamp sets were my first to grab!
They were two that I wanted really badly when I first saw the catalog. 
And, I was able to incorporate them quite well!

The Tape It stamps are supposed to look like Washi Tape! I love it! They are easy to cut out too. 
Stamps: Timeless talk, Tape It, Dictionary
Ink and Paper: Brights DSP, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Other: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Brights Designer Buttons, Tea Lace paper Doilies
I used the colors at The Play Date Cafe and Deconstructed Sketch #104 for this card. 
   Deconstructed Sketch No 104


I'm at Disney World this week!

I'm working very hard to earn the Stampin' Up Incentive Cruise!
 So, this month's Mystery Hostess event is bigger and better!


  



1 comment:

  1. Impressive - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/06/52-card-pickup-224.html

    ReplyDelete