Friday, July 5, 2013

A few of my favorite things...(FMU117)

I had so much fun with this week's Friday Mash Up Challenge


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project using a "line from the grid".
  2. Create a project with a "few of your Favorite things ( Stamps & Colors)".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project using the "Tic Tac Toe grid with a few of your Favorite Things".

First, I went right down the center of the grid: Red, Butterflies and ribbon. 
These just happen to be some of my favorite things, so that was an easy choice easy!
Now, I mashed it up and chose some of my very favorite things. 
Erica's Favorites:
1. Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo. Red, yellow and blue are my favorite combo!
2. Brights DSP Stack
3. Tape It Stamp Set
4. Chevron Ribbon, cut diagonally
5. Backyard BAsics Stamp Set and matching Framelits
5. Kind and Cozy Stamp Set
7. For You Stamp Set
8. Stampin' Dimensionals

So, what are you favorite things? Mash it up and let us see it!! 




July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



7 comments:

  1. Erica,

    I can see why red, blue, and yellow are your faves- they are so cool together! I was energized just taking in all the fun things on the card. I keep telling myself I am going to do a vellum butterfly and you inspired me to do that soon!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, playful patterns! Great layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red, blue and yellow together, it really pops! Terrific card Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Erica - love the colour combo and the stamp sets you've used - especially the tape one and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous.. I love everything you added especially how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and fun! I absolutely adore the combination of colors and patterns! That vellum butterfly is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete