Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Autograph Mini Album (Plus Tutorial!)

Welcome to Artisan Wow Wednesday Blog Hop!
You've probably just arrived here from Cindy's Blog
I love all the pretty things she comes up with each week!

This month, as you know, we went to Disney World. I wanted to create a mini album for all of the girls' favorite autographs. 


I used Baked Brown Sugar as my base color. I adore this color as a neutral!  The little mickey head was created in MDS and cut on my E-Cutter. 

I created an accordion fold album. Scroll down for the tutorial link!


I used the ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers set for all of the words. This set is so easy to line up! I have used this set a ton since I got it. It is a must have for sure!

Each page is a pocket that holds the autograph inside.
Quick Tip: Buy a cheap autograph book for while your at the park. It will be trashed by the end! When you get home, scan the autographs and print them out on clean white cardstock. 



I also used the DSP Stacks (brights) I can not express to you how much I LOOOOVE this stack. It is my go to and I am already needing to order another one! It's the perfect DSP!

So, many of you have asked for it, so
I've created a tutorial for this mini album and you can see it HERE.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you can use this week's project as inspiration! 


Now, make sure you hop on over to Heather Summer's blog and see her adorable project!



  



4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Erica, and a wonderful idea for a keepsake! Thank you for sharing the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love little albums, and this is one very cute idea. I just love all the details, but the choice of the bright polka dots were so befitting a Disney album. I am sure it will be a treasured keepsake. Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun this is, Erica! Perfect happy album for the perfect happy trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these types of projects. I will try to DL your tutorial. Thank you for providing that.

    ReplyDelete