Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- BFF Mini Album

Welcome to the Wednesday Wow Artisan Blog Hop!
If you just arrived from  
Cindy's Blog, welcome! Isn't she wonderful! :-)

This week, I focused on two of  my very favorite things; Brights DSP Stack and the Deco Labels Framelit. 

My daughter's BFF (since she was 3!) recently moved to Germany. I made her a little mini album to celebrate their friendship. 

I started by cutting lots of Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point DSP Deco Labels (the largest one) and Whisper White cardstock. For the pages, I layered them to create a thicker page and then sewed around the edges with my sewing machine. 

On the front of each page, I created a pocket for the picture to slide in and out. 



I added a few sentiments to a couple of pages from the A Dozen Thoughts Stamp Set. 

A couple of buttons and some twine...I also used the Dictionary Stamp to create a DSP I could stamp on easily. 

I used the Coaster Board and the Typeset Alphabet Die to create the title. It is layered over more of the Dictionary Stamp on Whisper White.

I bound the whole thing with a large binder ring and LOTS of ribbon. I used Chevron Ribbon, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain and some Midnight Muse Satin ribbon. 

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Make sure you hop along over to 
Heather Summer's blog and check out the beautiful project she has for you today!


Check out my new Project Planner! 



I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment