Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Hexagon Love

Welcome to the Wednesday Wow Artisan Blog Hop!
If you just arrived from  
Cindy's Blog, welcome! I just love everything she makes! 

This week, I have a scrapbook page for you!

I used the Modern Medley DSP (LOVE!!) and the Hexagon Punch (LOVE!!). I love this DSP so much that I am already on my third pack!! It goes with everything. 

I also used the Six Sided Sampler to create a pattern on my journaling tag. 

This page took a while, but was pretty easy. It just took time to add each of the hexagons onto the DSP. Some pages are worth the extra time, don't you think?? I love the texture this created. Definitely worth the extra time!

I once again used MDS to create my title. I LOVE this option!!  The "super awesome" is a stamp from the Legit kit. It is an SVG file, so it's easily "merged" into the Cameo program. I made it the size I wanted and then cut it out of the Silver Glimmer paper. I used a two glue pen to adhere it to the page. 

So there you have it. I wanted the picture to pop off the page. I think I succeeded! this silly picture makes me giggle every time I look at it. Addie was in a program at school (that I missed because I was on a field trip with my other daughter!) and my friend snapped this funny picture. I just love it! The black and white combo really make the photo pop from the page. 

There is only one more project for this year's Artisan Design Team. Can you believe it's been a year?? I hope I've made SU proud and also hoped I have inspired you to use the yummy things you have purchased from us. I found at last week that I earned a second term on this team, so thankfully, I have another year of this amazing experience! Thank you for being faithful readers! I will work hard again this year to bring you some awesome things! 

Make sure you hop along over to  Heather Summer's  blog and check out the beautiful project she has for you today!
Check out my new Project Planner! 



I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



3 comments:

  1. you are geniusly insane! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa girl...you've outdone yourself again! Is that possible?! Love this page and the little cutie in the photo!

    ReplyDelete