Wednesday, July 31, 2013

2013 Artisan Entry #1


Hello and welcome to the 2013 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are spending the next 10 days showing you the projects we slaved over to submit to Stampin' Up! these are our babies and we are SO PROUD to show them off!


First up for me is  one of my five cards. This also served as the basic inspiration for my Artisan swap card. 
My favorite part of this card is the double embossing. I inked both sides of  the Honeycomb embossing Folder with Tempting Turquoise ink. Each side gives you a different look. 

It took several tries to get it perfect. I recommend you use a brayer to ink the embossing folder. 

I used my favorite My Paper Pumpkin stamp  for the sentiment. Lots of layers here as well. 
Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure you hop all the way along, you won't want to miss all of the amazing ladies on this team. 

Up next is my friend and the UBER talented Jane Lee. Hop on over to check out her AMAZING-ness!

  




July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



10 comments:

  1. I seriously love this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, you seriously kicked some booty with this card! Love the way you aligned the background images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used the embossing folder in opposite ways! .. and that you incorporated paper pumpkin! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very trendy card Erica, I seriously love it! This is one of my favorite sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Never would have thought to use both embossed images on one card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heart PaperPumpkin!! I must seriously try this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love your use of the Brights Collection colors in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The way those hexagons line up and the positive/negative effect is so great!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The double inking embossing is a very cool look! Thanks for explaining it. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete