Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention 2013- The fun has begun!

I've spent the last two days here in Salt Lake City having all kinds of fun with these girls!
(We all just want to clarify there was a strong wind on our back... no the best picture...LOL!)


My local friend Jane Lee has been an AMAZING hostess and shown ys many local gems like The WOod Connection, Rod Works, Gateway and many adorable boutiques!Convention hasn't even started and I'm already broke!!









Jane also introduced us to a few new eateries, including Zupa (I think!!) where we had amazing paninis and soups. Erin wanted mine! She was on top of her Crazy Game today... It was a wild day, to say the least!

 A little fondu for dessert!! Heck yea!

We've rented an ADORABLE little house in SLC and we had way too much fun exploring. Krista even found a flapper headband! Girl has some serisous dancing skills....


My room has a secret die away. Little creepy....


 Krista brought each of us a Convention Survival Kit. Adorable!

And Erin made us these super cute tags!! Love!



The wonderful Girl Day ended with a rainbow... How appropriate!  

Make sure you are following me on Facebook. This is where I will be updating throughout the day once convention actually starts (tomorrow.)

Gotta get some sleep... Up EARLY tomorrow! Night!

July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment