Monday, July 29, 2013

Display Board Sample #3- Hello Lovely

Good morning everyone! I'm headed to school today.. I have to move my entire classroom! just found out on Thursday. Sigh... Wish I had known in May. I would have packed WAY differently. Boo!
Anyway, here is another Display Board Sample from Convention. 
Stamp: Hello Lovely, Fabulous Phrases
Ink and paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Versa Mark, Calypso Coral
Other: Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Trim, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelit, Calypso Coral Twine, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool 





July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



1 comment:

  1. We are engaged to offering Display Board with manufacturing, supplying, exporter and trading. We have designed and develop display board exclusive range as per the industry standards and in different specifications.
    Visit us on: http://displayboard.net.in/

    ReplyDelete