Sunday, July 21, 2013

Halloween Bash

Convention 2013 is in the books. What an amazing week! I won four awards- sales, recruiting,  leadership and Artisan as well as earning The Grand Vacation. Who could ask for anything more!?!?! I've got 100 new ideas for you and I can't wait to share. This week I will be in full planning mode! Stay tuned!

Here is another swap card I did for convention. It features all new Holiday Catalog items. 


Stamps: Halloween Bash. Paper: Witches Brew
Punch: Chevron Border

Make sure you hop on over to my Facebook Page
I'm giving away a stamp set! 


July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



2 comments:

  1. Erica!!!

    I've seen so many of your amazing projects and wanted to give you a little shout out...I was so happy to see you recieve so many prestigous awards for all your awesome talent and hard work this year at SU Convention! You are so deserving! Congratulations!!!!

    p.s. I know you have no idea who I am, as we have never met in person, so I wanted to set the record straight... I'm not a creepy stalker person, lol, but I wanted to leave you this little note. :) I'm soooo giddy to be seeing another year of Artisan projects from you! :) Happy Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete