Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holiday Catalog Product Shares

It's time to sign up for the 2013 Holiday Catalog Shares!
Now, you can't see the catalog until August 1st, but for those of you who have it in your hands, I am opening up signups for my product shares! 
Email me to let me know which one(s) you want to sign up for

I want it all!
This is a TON of stuff!
$40.00 + FREE shipping
12X6 pieces of each of the DSP (Sweater Weather, Witches brew, Season of Style, Winter Frost)
2 6" X 12" Textured Cardstock
 6" X 12" Gold and Silver Foil Cardstock
1 yard of each ribbon
2 of each embellishment
2 of each of the Simply Sent kits, boxes and other gift making items.

Paper and Ribbon
$17 +$5.95 shipping
12X6 pieces of each of the DSP (Sweater Weather, Witches brew, Season of Style, Winter Frost)
1 yard of each ribbon

Embellishments and Gift Items

$19 +5.95 Shipping

Email me to sign up!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment