Monday, July 1, 2013

I (Heart) Chevron!! SCIC68

Good Monday Morning! It's July 1st and that means a brand new challenge at Stampin Celebration!
Love these chevrons!! I had to recreate them on a scrapbookpage!

This page has several things created on me E-Cutter. The fat chevrons are actually the Tasteful Trim punch in MDS. I just stretched them out until they were fat enough and then merged them into my E-Cutter and cut them on Melon Mambo, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink Cardstock. Love it!!

The title is from the You Are So Nice stamp brush set. Now this file is SVG and so all I needed to do was merge it. No tweaking in MDS first. I could simply navigate to the folder and voila, it shows up on my utting mat!

The embellishments are from the new stamp set called Notable Notions. It's a great scrapbooking set. 

I cut up one of the Tag a Bags for embellishment!
 I used the Chalk Talk Framelits to cut them into tag shapes. 


Sentiments can be used on scrapbook pages too! These two are from Express Yourself and happy Day.
Make sure you hop over to the SCIC blog and see what else the other designers have come up with. You won't want to miss it! 

There are a couple of fun things I want to tell you about!
Offer Dates: July 1-31, 2013
Offer Details: Buy three packs of select Designer Series Paper and get one for free!
The Fine Print:
  • These items don't qualify for the offer:
    • Designer Series Paper Stacks
    • Specialty Designer Series Paper
    • Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalog preorder
    • Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
  • Orders may be placed on any type of order (demonstrator, workshop, customer, or online).
  • No limits. Order six? You'll get two for free. Nine? You'll get three for free.
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment