Monday, July 22, 2013

Lacy and Lovely- Display Board #1


It's back to reality today. Cleaning. Grocery Shopping. Blah! I was so ready to come home, but I'm not ready for all the doldrums of everyday life. Sigh...

Anyhow, I'm going to share with you the first of many Display Board samples I made for convention. I was given the Make and Take stamp sets back int he spring and asked to make 4 cards, 1 page and 1 3D for each of them. So, I've got 24 samples to share! Today, we start with Hello Lovely

Ink and Paper: Strawberry Slush, Baked brown Sugar, Whisper White
Other: Lot's of Circle Punches, In Color Boutique Details, Large Rhinestones, Designer Buttons, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Linen Thread


Check out my new Project Planner! 




July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



1 comment:

  1. That page is so fabulous! It caught my eye right away on the board (and I could tell it was one of your original creations!). The colours and design are incredible. Love it!

    ReplyDelete