Sunday, July 21, 2013

Magnificent Maple- FMU119 (Sneak Peek!)

I just realized that my post for The Friday Mash Up never went live!! Oh my goodness! This was the day I was waiting to hear about the Artisan Award, so I guess I just didn't have it all together! I'm so sorry!

This week at the Friday Mash Up we've got an awesome sketch!

Here's your Mashup Challenge:


  1. Create a project using the "Sketch".
  2. Create a project with a "Favorite New Stamp Set".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "using the Sketch with your Favorite NEW Stamp Set".

I chose to use one of my new stamps from the holiday catalog called Magnificent Maple. It will be available to order August 1.

So fallish, right? The paper is actually called Sweater Weather. What a fun name! I also used two other new things: Burlap Ribbon and Chevron Punch. These items will be available August 1st as well.

Do you need a Holiday Catalog? 
Email me and let me know! I'd be happy to send one to you!

Make sure you hop over to The Friday Mash Up and let us know what you create!

July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



3 comments:

  1. Your leaf is just beautiful Erica!! I got that stmap but havent played with it yet, but you sure make me want to pull it out now!

    Fantastic card, lots of new goodies shown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the bright leaf and the negative chevron strip you added in the background. The texture from that burlap ribbon, button, and twine is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete