Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin- July

Good morning! I am so excited about this month's My Paper Pumpkin! It is a banner kit!
Now, I tweaked mine a bit. I made a little "Welcome Back" banner for my Meet the Teacher night at school. this will be near the sign in table. 

The kit comes with pre-printed letters that say "celebrate" I think. So I just flipped them over and use my Sketch ABC set to stamp the letters I needed. 

And look at those background stamps! Yumm-o! this kit came with three background stamps! I LOVE them!!!

If you don't have a subscription to My Paper Pumpkin yet, you're in LUCK!! Right now, Stampin' Up is offering it at 50% off for the first two months!! Whoo hoo!! That's only $10! Check it out and sign up HERE. Remember to designate me, Erica Cerwin as your demo. I'm giving away a FREE Project Planner to the first five people who register! Hurry! that's an AWESOME deal!!

Email me if you have any questions!



July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment