Monday, July 15, 2013

Spooky Chevron SCIC 68

It's mid July!? How did that happen? Where did my summer go!??!!??

Anyhow, the 15th means it's time for our mid month sketch challenge at Stamping Celebration! 
I did a scrapbook page at the beginning of the month to go with the inspiration photo. I hadn't even looked at the sketch and somehow, it looks like I did! Funny! 

So, for this one, I went with a card. 


This card features a new set (Sneak Peak!) that will be out on August 1st. It is called Halloween Hello. 

The background paper was created by stamping the Positively Chevron stamp in Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock. The DSP is Modern Medley (my favorite!!). The ribbon is Basic Black Chevron, which I cut down the middle to create a skinnier piece. 

I even stamped the inside with a cute sentiment. 
I hear people say that they don't use Halloween Stamps. I LOVE to use them in the fall for all kinds of cards. You don't have to send a cad to say Happy Halloween. But, you could send a thank you card to someone that uses cute seasonal (Halloween) stamps. I love Halloween. Alot. :-)

Make sure you hop over to the SCIC blog and check out the other girls designs. And, you have 15 days to make something! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Oh, and, we are having a Design Team call! We'd love for you to apply!

If you're interested in applying for our DT, here's how: 

Create two projects using the above photos as your inspiration.  Your submissions can be a card, scrapbook page or 3D project.  Both traditional stamping and MDS creations are allowed but must use mostly Stampin' Up! products.  Email a photo to us at ckozak@me.com by July 31st. Include your name, project supply lists, your blog address, and email.  

DT Requirements:
1)  DT term will begin September 1, 2013
2)  Create two projects a month using mostly current Stampin' Up! products (and upload to our team website)
3)  Must have a blog to post high quality photos of your creations to and participate in our monthly blog hops
4)  Provide feedback for our challenge entries
5)  Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are preferred






July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment