Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Super Simple Hexagons- HSS164

It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments!! We've got a perfect sketch this week for that new Six Sided Sampler Set I know many of you have.


I went super simple. No ribbon. No embellishments! Who am I???? Real Red and Gumball green hexagons and a sentiment from the upcoming holiday catalog. Easy Peasy!

I'm leaving for convention today! I'm so excited! I decided to leave a day early to spend some time with a friend in Salt Lake City. I've always wanted to get out of downtown and see the sights. It's a beautiful city! Make sure you Like my Facebook page to see all the fun updates this week! 



July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



3 comments:

  1. Congrats again! And I love the simplicity of this and the bright colors! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FANTASTICAL card from such a talented Artisan! If you keep creating GEMS like this people are going to start recognizing you in public, maybe even the target parking Lot? Seriously cute card, makes me look forward to Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bright and beautiful! I'm definitely going to do this for a stamp-a-stack with the local girls! Great job :) E.

    ReplyDelete