Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Timeless Talk (HSS165)

Good morning! Look at this beautiful picture we have to inspire you this morning at Hand Stamped Sentiments!!! I loooooove it!

In my quest to create Clean and Simple... hmmm. Not sure if I like it. It's a little too clean for me. :-)
Stamps: Timeless Talk
Ink and paper: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo
Other: Banner Stencil (available Aug 1!!), Big Shot, Deco label Framelit, Gumball Green Satin Ribbon, Designer Button, Linen Thread

Make sure you hop over to HSS and check out what the other designer have created and link up with us!

I also wanted to let you know that the next couple of days are going to be CRAZY around here! I have multiple posts per day for the next few days. I've got blog hops, announcements and surprises! Make sure you check out the blog each day and scroll all the way down to get all of the posts!! 


July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



2 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP! I am in love with this. You are using your stencils on cards- FREAKING GENIUS!!! I so wish I could be you, does your brain ever stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't call it "clean and simple", I would call this "clean and juicy and amazing". The shapes and colors are just perfect, I love the bike :) E.

    ReplyDelete