Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Toy Story Mania Scrapbook Page with a new Video Tutorial

I've become the tedious task of scrapping our Disney World trip.. I took 1400 photos- yikes!!

This page was SO much fun to create The Toy Story Mania ride was decorated with giant toys from the movie, including a big View Finder. 

I used the Photopolymer sets mostly on this page. The speech bubble is from Typeset and the banner is from  Show at Tell 1. 

The little spinner is retired, but isn't it so cute!! The arrows are from Typeset. I stamped them, cut them out and flipped them over. 

The FABULOUS DSP is called I am Me. Love it! The title was created on MDS and cut out with my Cameo. 

Here is the view finder film I made on MDS. It's all punches!
I made a video to show you how I made it as well as the title!


Thanks for stopping by!

July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



3 comments:

  1. How clever!! I love that you made the viewfinder disc!!! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrap pages drew me to your blog years ago...and I'm so digging this one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete