Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wheely Sweet

Hello everybody!
I love this sweet little stamp set called Cycle Celebration. The sentiment is just so cute!

I stamped the bike on a left over piece of a Tag a Bag. (I'm using them for a swap and cut part of them off!) It makes the best crinkled paper. I create the gingham paper by running the wheel just around the edges of the Very Vanilla cardstock. 

I added a few candy dots as well. Have you tried these yet? 
You can use the brads or, like I did, just stick them right on your card. 

Stamps: Gingham Wheel, Cycle Celebration, Alphabetized
Ink and Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Etcetera DSP, Tag a Bag, White Vellum, Staz On Black
Other: Real Red 1/4" Stitched Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots

I used two different challenges as inspiration for this card:
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 188 The Shabby Tea Room





Check out my new Project Planner! 
Happy Hexagons



July Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



2 comments:

  1. Erica, I love your card and that you made the gingham pattern paper. I love it! I also think the sentiment is really cute too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous......love the little bike and sentiment! Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us in The Shabby Tea Room !

    ReplyDelete