Thursday, August 15, 2013

An apple for the teacher (SCIC69) and some new product announcements!

It's time for a little mid month inspiration over at Stampin' Celebration!

I turned the sketch on it's side and substituted a few apples for the diecut... can you tell it's the same sketch?? LOL! I'm complicated that way...


My photo editing made the Night of Navy look very purple as well... Hmmm. Not sure how that happened! Anyway, the DSP is Night of Navy and Birthday Basics. I used a retired stamp (Perfectly Preserved). I needed a back to school stamp. That's the one stamp set I just can't let go of! This will be a Back to School card for one of the girls' teachers. I added a few Real Red Candy Dots and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. 

Make sure you hop over to see what our other designers have come up with!

There are a few new products available in the Stampin' Up world:

Christmas Single Stamps!
Single Stamps: Assortment 5 -- Holiday

An awesome new Photo polymer stamp set called Another Thank You. It's a must have!

These things would make a wonderful order to place using the August Mystery Hostess Code! We're already up to $40 in Hostess benefits (almost to $50!) You could be the winner that FREE stuff!  Make sure you enter the Hostess Code at the bottom of your shopping basket view to be entered to win! :-)
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


Also, make sure you Like me on Facebook to see some of the other things I've been working on! Lots of MDS work lately to create some fun stuff for my day job! Like this cute design for our team shirts!

And, only two more days to take advantage of Early Bird Registration for Stamptastic!!
Register for Stamptastic by August 17 to get an extra goodie!
It's online, so it's for everybody!




  



No comments:

Post a Comment