Friday, August 2, 2013

Artisan Entry 2013 #3


Hello and welcome back to the 2013 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! this is day 3 of our Blog Hop showcasing the projects we slaved over to submit to Stampin' Up! These are our babies and we are SO PROUD to show them off!

Today, I have another card for you. this is one of those sets I would have NEVER bought if I had not seen it demoed last summer at convention. I ended up loving it!

Stamps: Stippled Blossoms
Ink and Paper: Summer Smooches DSP, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, So Saffron, Daffodile Delight


Up next is my friend and the UBER talented Jane Lee. Hop on over to check out her AMAZING-ness!

  



It's time to register for Stamptastic!
 Register before Aug 17 and get a free bottle of Dazzling Details!





  



8 comments:

  1. Erica, I am totally in love with this card...it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Erica, I would never have bought this set if it weren't for beautiful samples like this one! Great job and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica you never cease to surprise me...in a good way of course! I would never have thought to pair this elegant set with the geometric DSP! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Those flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS! It amazes me how much detail goes into each one of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this turned out beautifully. I really need to ink up this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Would love more details on the flowers - are they colored as well as stamped, or just stamped? The colors and shading are so vivid!

    ReplyDelete