Thursday, August 1, 2013

2013 Artisan Award Entry #2


Hello and welcome to the 2013 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are spending the next 10 days showing you the projects we slaved over to submit to Stampin' Up! these are our babies and we are SO PROUD to show them off!

Today, I have one of my Scrapbook Pages. this page was created in My Digital Studio. I printed two of them so that I could cut some elements out and pop them up.

 You can see here how I cut out the picture border  part and added ribbon. I added it with Stampin' Dimensionals to the first page. I did the same with the journaling spot. I created some banners as well from the page I was cutting up. I also added some real staples.

 I really wanted to add some dimension, so I tried to cut out as many elements as I could.
I LOVE creating in MDS and then making it hybrid. And I love how this page turned out! 

Up next is my friend and the UBER talented Jane Lee. Hop on over to check out her
 AMAZING-ness!

  








  


13 comments:

  1. Love how you added so many layers in MDS and then added more by popping some elements up and then embellishing it. Looks so professionally done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME page! I love the bright color palette too! BTW, can I sign up for your scrap by mail even though I am a demo? I love that page too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many great things going on here! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! I love the color and love the arrows!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful combination of scrapbooking methods. The whole layout is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout...you have an incredible eye for color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly inspirational, thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything you make. F'rillz. I love how your brain works and how the layouts totally come together to create a masterpiece. I want to be you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY MOLEY woman!!!! LOVE this page!!!! Like in a million ways!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant, genius, fabulous! I think that about covers it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable - the page and your daughter! Love how you popped some of the elements up to give it depth and texture.

    ReplyDelete