Sunday, August 4, 2013

Artisan Award 2013 Entry #5


We're halfway done with our fun wnning Artisan creations! Haven't you been blown away by the other ladies?? I am in awe to be included in this group with them!

Today is another card. I think this card is myfavorite because it's black and pink!

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Feel Good
Ink and Paper: Whisper White Craft Ink, Basic Black, Regal Rose
Other: Whisper White and Basic Gret Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Whisper WHite Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Stipes Embossing Folder, trinkets, Linen Thread, Sewing Machine


Up next is my friend and the UBER talented Jane Lee. Hop on over to check out her AMAZING-ness!

  





  



9 comments:

  1. Just lovely and soooo you! Love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I love this color combo too! I also miss those tea time trinkets. I also love how you used the pink and white striped flags and the tone on tone gingham look on your cardstock! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card...love the pink and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So purdy! Love me some chalkboard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! The pink gingham is my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just have a quick question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email is LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that embossing!! The colors really are great!

    ReplyDelete