Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Artisan Award 2013 Entry #7- School Card


Hello and welcome to the 2013 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! We are spending the next 10 days showing you the projects we slaved over to submit to Stampin' Up! these are our babies and we are SO PROUD to show them off!

Today I have another card for you!
I loved this little school image and enjoyed coloring it with my Blender Pen. My favorite part is the scissor charm! I randomly noticed that the scissors from A Fitting Occasion. They were perfect for this card!

Stamps: Life Shared, A Fitting Occasions, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake CS, Real Red CS, Watercolor, For the Record (Simply Scrapin’ Kit)
Ink: Real Red, Gumball Green, So Saffron, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Pacific Point, Staz On Black, Blush Blossom Marker
Ribbon: Natural
Tools: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, ¾ Circle Punch, ½ Circle Punch, Blender Pen,
Other: 1/8” Mini Brads, Essential Clips, Silver Designer Buttons


Up next is my friend and the UBER talented Jane Lee. Hop on over to check out her AMAZING-ness!

  


  



10 comments:

  1. GREAT GREAT card!!! Love your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for teachers! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love that stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, every little detail is perfect! Love your little charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool card! I LOVE the little scissor charm too, you're right, it is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp and I wish I had bought it before it retired!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore school themed projects and this card is wonderful! So many perfect details, the little red circles, that scissor charm complete with the little brad in it! Way to go Erica! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card. Your details and use of color always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great card!! Love that stamp and the coloring!!

      Delete