Thursday, August 8, 2013

Artisan Award 2013 Entry #9


Welcome to day 9 of the Winning Artisan Design Team Entry Blog Hop! I have my last card for you today.
This card is WAY simple! Yep, that's so outside the box for me! I debated about this card big time. But, there has to be a balance, right? I sure miss that cute pinwheel sizzlit. Wasn't it fun??

A little love on the inside too! 

Stamps: Wishes Your Way
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede
Paper: Rich Razzlebrry cardstock, Daffodil Delight Cardstcok, Marina Mist Cardstock, Polka dot Parade
Tools: Big Shot, Pinwheel Sizzlit, 1 ¼ Square Punch

Other: 1/8” Mini Brads, Linen Thread

Up next is my friend and the UBER talented Jane Lee. Hop on over to check out her AMAZING-ness!

  


  



6 comments:

  1. love how you layered the pinwheel on the square punch! Great card Erica! I wish we still had that pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinwheels bring me back to my childhood!!

    ReplyDelete