Friday, August 16, 2013

Artisan Facebook Friday!


Hi everybody! Today, we are doing things a little differently. We usually post on Monday's, but because we started a bit late, we have one extra project to show you this month! So, we decided, just this once, to feature out faceboook project tonight!
As with everything I am doing this month, my project features something I made for my classroom. Every year, I welcome my kids with a little gift. This year, I made it even cuter by using MDS and a hand carved stamp! 

 Here is what I said today on Facebook about my project:
August is a crazy time for teachers! And, as a teacher myself, I try to find ways to make Back to School fun not only for my kids but for me too! I like to welcome them to my class each year with a fun little surprise on their new desk. This year, I took an old idea and made it easier and much cuter by using MDS and a hand carved stamp made by me! MDS is a great way for teachers to make things for their classroom in a fast, fun and affordable way. The Rise and Shine pocket Cards were exactly what I needed to create a fun (and simple)  holder for these glow sticks. I didn’t have a stamp that was just right for it, so with Undefined, I was able to create my own! Not only will my new first graders have a little fun with their gift from me, but I had a lot of fun making them!


Supply List:
Digital:
134841: Rise and Shine Pocket Cards 
Stamps
133402: Undefined Stamp Carving Kit 
Paper
100730: Whisper  White Cardstock
121045: Basic Black Cardstock 
Ink
102283: Versa Mark Pad
105021: Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen 
Tools
129053: Heat Tool
118309: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 
Ribbon:
130019: Crushed Curry ¾” Chevron Ribbon 
Other:
123106: Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder
122950: Tempting Turquoise Embossing Powder
130931: Candy Dots Brights

You can order any of the items above by visiting my online store! 

Now, hop along to the very talented Jane Lee. She has something really cute this week!! 


I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!

Register for Stamptastic by August 17 to get an extra goodie!
It's online, so it's for everybody!



  



4 comments:

  1. These are adorable...I know they will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - what lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big love for this project! Teachers are awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun idea! Your students are lucky to have such an awesome teacher, they must feel so loved!

    ReplyDelete