Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Undefined Zebra Print!

 
Welcome to the first edition of the 2013-2014 Artisan Design Team Wednesday Wow Blog Hop!
I'm thrilled and honored to once again be serving along side some amazing ladies!

I had lots of fun with the new Undefined Kit this month! I was inspired, once again, at Bath and Body Works!
They had this adorable Zebra Hand Sanitizer, so of course, I immediately thought about making a zebra print stamp to go with it!

I also used the window sheet paper from the Quatrefancy Specialty DSP. I layered lots of things as well. The pink frame int he back is from the Morning Post Alphabet, then two zerbra stamped very Vanilla Ovals, a Melon Mambo Label Love, the round sentiment from A Fitting Occasion, and a Small Heart Punched zerbra stamped on Very vanilla. Whew! Did you follow all that! Everything there is either a punch, except the first one with is the Deco framelits. 

I added lots of 1" Zebra Spots as well on the box. 

And the opening was cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelit. I hope the girls' teachers like this! ;-)

OK, your off to the wonderful Jane Lee! 
Make sure to leave her some love at the bottom of her post! 

Thanks for stopping by!



I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!

Register for Stamptastic by August 25!



  



8 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that your girl's teacher will LOVE IT! It is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty awesome!! I love zebra print!!! And zebra print with sequins is even better... yeah, "I am so cool"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is so funky and cool! I LOVE it! Your zebra print is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could she not like this....love the zebra print! - Rexene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Love the zebra print stamp you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now, how fun is this??? You are far too creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how cute this is and you did a fabulous job of that stamp!

    ReplyDelete