Thursday, August 1, 2013

Best of Greetings (SCIC69)

August 1st. My most hated date in all the year. It means summer is over. It means back to the alarm clock. It means hot as hades while wearing "real clothes." Sigh... Back to School. 

But, The beginning of the month also means a new Stampin' Celebration challenge! It's a bright spot!

Do you like purple? Lots of people do! Me, i"m OK with purple. but, I love the combo of purple and green!

I adore this clean and simple card! I used the Banner Creations Stencil, a sponge dauber and some Rich Razzleberry ink to create the background. This has become my favorite way to do backgrounds lately! I can't stop! The Washi Tape is actually the stamp set Tape It on White Vellum. It looks real doesn't it? And a few splatters from Gorgeous Grunge along with a Gumball Green sentiment from Best of Greetings. Finished off with a Designer Button and a bow made from a thread pulled out of the Burlap Ribbon. 

Make sure you hop on over to SCIC and check out what the other designers have done. Remember, you have a whole month to play along!

August Mystery Hostess
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment