Friday, August 23, 2013

Calendar Cover- Beautifully Baroque (FMU124)

Hey, hey! It;s Friday! It's Meet the Teacher at my school today, and then... the long wait for Monday morning! EEK!

Today at the Friday Mash Up, this is what we've got for ya;


Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with the "Sketch."
  2. Create a project with a "School theme (books, pencils, rulers, numbers, etc."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "School themed project using the above Sketch. "
I used the sketch to create another calendar cover for my friend at school. 

I left the back open for a picture. 

And the inside...
i used the beautiful Eastern Elegance DSP and the coordinating Beautifully Baroque stamp. 
You can see my first post about this year's calendar cover here with a link to the tutorial. 

Now, make sure you hop of the the FMU and check out the other designer's beautiful projects! 


I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!

Only TWO MORE DAYS to Register for Stamptastic!!! 



  



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Erica! What a great way to brighten a calendar for school!

    Have an awesome day Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.. I bet she loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project Erica! I love the colors you used and all the details!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete