Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Christmas Star- HSS 167

Good morning everyone! it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments! And it's a beautiful sketch!!

I didn't stick to the sketch. I kind of want to do it over because I really do love that circle..
Anyhow, I do LOVE this new SIngle Stamp called Christmas Star. Wow. It's awesome!

Here, I stamped it in Silver ink on Basic Black Cardstock. I didn't emboss it, that;s just the ink! Then, I scored it on the lines and attached it with Dimensionals. Simple, yet big wow factor! It is layered over my favorite Modern Medley DSP. 

Make sure you check out the other VERY talented ladies over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and then get busy with the sketch!



Mystery Hostess ends tonight at 9PM CST!! We're almost to $400 (the magic number where one person earns a half price item) and are currently giving $50 in Hostess Benefits away! 



Register for Stamptastic! You can still get Site Access! 

September's Scrap Mail is available through September 8!



  



5 comments:

  1. this such a beatiful xmas card! I love the star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOO getting this stamp now, I LOVE this! Your card is AMAZE-BALLS!!! Plus is SHINY, SOOOOO AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, mama! Love it! Would make a great ornament, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gorgeous card! I love the silver on black...stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a Christmas card and I love that it's not traditional colors. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete