Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gold Maple Leaf (HSS)

Good morning! It's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge !

These colors feel very fallish!I love it!

I decided to throw in a little gold on this card! that leaf, embossed in gold embossing powder is so yummy! The sentiment (from best of Sentiments) is embossed in White Embossing powder. I also used that awesome paper from Sweater Weather, Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. The ribbon is Crushed Curry Chevron that I cut in half. It is layered over a Naturals button. 

Make sure you hop over to HSShttp://www.handstampedsentiments.blogspot.com/ and see what the other talented ladies did and hook up your own creation. You have two weeks for this challenge!


I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!

Register for Stamptastic by August 17 to get an extra goodie!
It's online, so it's for everybody!




  



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the distressed/cut ribbon, the strips of DP and the window! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, super pretty. Reminds me of a crisp autumn day :) I love the plaid layered underneath, and your pretty cut chevron ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is soooo pretty! love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete