Friday, August 9, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin Stamps (FMU122)

Good Friday morning everybody! I usually love FRIDAY, but int he summer, it just means one more week is over... Only two more Friday's until the BIG day. Sigh... But, I have made my classroom super cute this year and can't wait to share it with my new kiddos (and you!)

Today at the Friday Mash Up, we've got an awesome challenge for you!
Photo Source
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with a "Tag (as an embellishment on you rproject or as the project itself )."
  2. Create a project using the colors "Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Sky, Primrose Petals & Bermuda Bay".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project "with a Tag using the color combo above".

I used the background stamp from this month's Paper Pumpkin. I LOVE this stamp and am so glad I get My Paper Pumpkin (don't forget- it's still on sale half off!!)  because I would have been mad had I missed out on this one! The DSP is called Etcetera. Beautiful! And that little tag? It looks like the tag from the Chalk Talk Framelits, only smaller, right? It is from the new Real Red Goodie Treat Bundle. I LOVE these! And the bundle is super cheap!

Make sure you check out the other designers and play along with us this week at The Friday Mash Up! 



I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!

Register for Stamptastic by August 17 to get an extra goodie!
It's online, so it's for everybody!

August's Scrap Mail is available through August 8!


  



6 comments:

  1. Oooh, that is a cute background stamp! I don't have it... bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I loved all those background stamps in this months Paper Pumkin box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your tag!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Erica, I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erica,

    I like the geometry of your card, all the squares, rectangles and angles - it creates great interest and then lets us focus on the tag!

    Thanks so much to all you talented designers for this challenge.

    Wishing you a super creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Erica! Lots of details but it all goes together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete