Thursday, August 8, 2013

Upcomming Classes

I've got several upcoming events, both in person and online! 

Spooky Banner Class
September 21
$25

Undefined Stamp Carving Class
September 29
$30- includes your own kit as shown above


TODAY is the LAST DAY to order this month's ScarapMail
Clear mount-$35, Wood mount -$41


Stamptastic- An online virtual stamp retreat!
Register for Stamptastic by August 17 to get a full bottle of Dazzling Details with your supply kit!
It's online, so it's for everybody!

And, on an unrelated note...
DonorsChoose.org
I've applied for a "grant" for my classroom through Donor's Choose. This grant will purchase an ipad for my students and I to use in the classroom. If you are looking for a way to make a donation to education (And get a tax deduction) please consider to donating to us! 

Have a fabulous day!
I've got some fun promotions for you this month! Click the link for details!





  



No comments:

Post a Comment