Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow- Spooky House (with Tutorial!)

Hello! And welcome back to this week's instalment of the Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop! I'm loving this month's box full of Halloween goodies! Today I have another treat box for all those ghouls and ghost in your life!

This may look like the Milk Carton die, bit it's not. It's actually about 9" tall! I created it on MDS (stay tuned for details) and cut it out with my Silhouette. I then embellished it with all kinds of current Halloween Stampin' Up goodies!


First, the DSP is the very yummy Witches' Brew DSP. I added some Pumpkins from Halloween Celebration and a spooky Halloween sign created from one of the Halloween Bash stamps

The top of the "door" is a stamp from Halloween Bash as well and the creepy guest in the upstairs window is from Halloween Hello. I also used the chalk pen to add some faux stitching around the edges. 

OK, so to create the body of this box, I used MDS and the Cameo Silhouette. AND, I made a "quick" (Why are my videos NEVER quick??) video tutorial for you! Enjoy!

(Please forgive the brain farts! I made this video  20 minutes ago after a LONG day at work and a nice little sore in my mouth. BOO!!!)




OK, now you're off to my friend Jane Lee. I can't wait to see what she come up with!! :-)



You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Register for Stamptastic!
It's online, so it's for everybody!





  









  



7 comments:

  1. Eek....how adorable. The video tutorial is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are da BOMB, girl!! EVERYthing you have been doing with MDS and your SIlhouette have been a-MAZ-ing-ness!!! Love this GREAT idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Erica! What I'd give to spend a day (or a week) just learning from the master at all things crafty and MDS/hybrid! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely, lovely - need i say more?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Erica! Great hybrid project!

    ReplyDelete