Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog Hop- Toil and Trouble-

Hello! Welcome back to the Artisan Wednesday Wow Blog hop! Today, we are featuring our recent Facebook projects. This month's box was filled mostly with Halloween goodies and I could NOT wait to get my hands on them! 
In the main Stampin' Up catalog, there is a beautiful long pillow box. Recently a video was made in regards to that projects and Bonnie Thurber said she just searched the Internet for a Pillow Box Template. I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, but I was able to manipulate something I found in my Silhouette software. I cut it out of Basic Black Cardstock and then used heat and Stick Powder, Black Stampin' Glitter and the skull from Toil and Trouble to create some texture. 

Next, I stamped the large stamp from toil and Trouble several times. I embossed it in Whisper White on Basic Black cardstock and in Black powder on Whisper White cardstock. I cut out the larger words and then added them onto the image in Pumpkin Pie with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Lastly, I finished it off with some Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon an Burlap Ribbon. The large stamp and Witches Brew DSP were cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelit. 

Thanks for stopping by again and now your off to one of my favorite people in the world; Jane Lee! I LOVE her project this week! Leave her and the rest of the design team some love! 







You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!



  



7 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween creation! Love it Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cuper cool!! Love the embossing but mostly the glitter on the black. Love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous....love the stamp set and the glitter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you popped up the words and the glitter is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it on FB and I love it now...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete