Friday, September 20, 2013

Bring on the Pumpkins! FMU128

TGIF! It's time for another Friday Mashup! Love this one! (I say that every week, don't I??)
Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with a "Fall/Harvest Food Theme (Preserves, Apples, Pumpkins etc.)."
  2. Create a project using "Paper Piecing."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Fall Food themed project with some Paper Piecing "

I love making pumpkins with punches. It's so easy! I use either a circle or oval punch and voila- a pumpkin! Here, I used the Birth Paper Ribbon from the Thankful Tablescape kit. I ran the Soft Suede ink pad over it to make it a darker wood. The Dictionary stamp helped add some depth to my large circle. The Gratitude stamp is from Harvest of Thanks. Doesn't Marina Mist go so well with Pumpkin Pie? I love this combo!

Make sure you hop over to the Friday Mash Up and check out the other designers and then hook up your own creation! Have a great Friday!

You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!



  



6 comments:

  1. Hey! I came across a card of yours on Pinterest. My last name is Kirwan...(cur-wun)...Do you pronounce yours like a K? :) Great cards! I'm at www.hooklineandinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Erica. I'm getting the feeling you like the color blue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so cute.. I love that you used Blue with the orange in the pumpkins.. They really pop off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and combination of textures and layers!
    Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Erica! The Marina Mist does go wonderfully with the Pumpkin Pie!

    ReplyDelete