Monday, September 23, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge

I have a fun project to share with you today! This is actually a sample I made for this past summer's SU Convention.

I know Gorgeous Grunge isn't supposed to look like blood splatter... buuuuuut, it kind of does! LOL! I know, gross, but so perfect for Halloween, right? This Hand Sanitizer holder was adapted from my old version you can find here

Are you on my mailing list? Well, if you aren't, you are need to be! I will being my 12 weeks of Christmas Projects next week! And, you can ONLY See them if you are a subscriber!


You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!

October Scrap Mail available until October 8.




  



2 comments:

  1. I love your holder and the splatter for blood is awesome. When I was scrolling down and hit this pic-my first thought was GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the holder so I have a dumb question so it's just like the other holder but you just don't do the fold at the top?

    ReplyDelete