Thursday, September 19, 2013

Halloween Hello Treat- Stamp Club




This morning, i have another project from September's Stamp Club to share with you. 
This idea was not my own. I owe credit to Dawn Olchefsky! She always inspires me! These simple treat holders were a big hit with my club ladies. 

Easily created with the Simply Scored and the Word Window Punch, this is a fast and easy gift that you can whip out for all your favorite ghost and goblins! Gotta love that!

Have you ever thought of joining me at Stamp Club? I have openings in my current stamp clubs for local AND long distant club members. If you are interested, email me

You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Limited spots, register today!
To Go Kits available!



  



No comments:

Post a Comment