Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September! (SCIC70)

August is over. Thank goodness! It's such a hard month for me! September brings an ease int he schedule, cooler temps and my birthday! Yay! And, September 1st also brings a new Stampin Celebration Challenge!

This challenge is a little different as there are really three very different pictures here. But, they all coordinate very well together as well! 

My card is a case of a card I saw somewhere on Pinterest. I loved it's simple design so much that I decided to apply this month's SCIC colors and Stampin' Up supplies to it. I used the Circle Framelits to cut the large whole in the front. The flower is from the set called Flower Shop and the sentiment is one of my very favorites called Four You.

Now, you have all month to play along with us at Stampin' Celebration. On the 15th, we'll have a mid month sketch to inspire you as well. We're also welcoming four new design team members this month! I can't wait to see the fun things they come up with! Make sure you hop along and check them all out and give them some blog love.

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs (You are here)
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles




You can still register for Site Access!! Email me today!

September's Scrap Mail is available through September 8!


  



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I'm proud of you for your CAS design - lol. But still so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design! and I agree with Cori...definitely you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Erica! Actually I always love your cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love how you incorporated all 3 of the pictures into one CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love all the fun patterns! :)

    ReplyDelete