Friday, September 6, 2013

I love Washi Tape! FMU126

TGIF! Whoo hoo! I LOVE Fridays... probably more than I should... But, today also brings a new Friday Mash Up! It's a FUN one too!

Photo: Laura's Crafty Life

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Washi Tape."
  2. Create a "set of 3x3 Quick Note Cards."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Set of 3x3 Note Cards using some Washi Tape".
My little note card is for me to use at school. We are the Buckaroos and our symbol is the horseshoe. I carved the horseshoe using my Undefined kit! Always so rewarding to do that!!

I embossed the very yummy Silver Cardstock with the Honeycomb Embossing folder, added a couple strips of Washi and then heat embossed my horseshoe with Silver Embossing Powder. The sentiment is from ... EEK! I can't remember... I'll have to update this afternoon. But, the little banner it's cut out on is from the Labels Thinlits Set. I love this set! So many fun little dies included too!

Now, hop over to FMU and look at the fun things the other ladies have for you. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

You could win a new Envelope Punch Board!
To order, visit my Stampin Up 24/7.

Register for Stamptastic!
It's online, so it's for everybody!


September Scrap Mail is available through September 8. !


  



3 comments:

  1. Love love love! That silver cs looks super cool embossed. Maybe I can hoard my foil after all. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erica...I just love this. I am laughing at myself because I was thinking "I don't remember a stamp set called "EEK". :) I am such a dork!

    ReplyDelete